Jumat, 15 Maret 2013
Finaly the way out was founded to solved the problems. And it is fair enough for everyone involved. So that started for now on there will be a big changes. Begun with a wise advice for me, I got it from “cyrcle” today. It told me a lessons of the creation of Prophet Adam Alaihi as-salaam. Here they are:
1. It was Friday, when Allah SWT was created prophet Adam, and it was also the day Allah SWT take him out from the heaven. Friday is such an special day in Islam. The best of the day is Friday (HR. Muslim). So that there would be no the end of the day except on Friday. The lesson is we should respected this day and do our best deeds as much as possible and as good as possible on Friday.
2. Prophet Adam height was 60 feets its equals to 27,432 metres, with very perfect shape and in his golden age. Allah SWT was created him only by Kun Fayakun, be and there will be. After that Adam was commanded to say salam to angels, and he say “Assalamualaikum”. “Wa’alaika salaam warohmatulloh, answered angels. From that story, we could knew that everyone will entering the heaven with the same shape with Adam. The lesson is we should not insult everybody’s weaknesses specialy phisicaly neither mentaly, because in the real life in the future everyone who entering the heaven have a same good shape as prophet Adam.
3. Allah SWT was created prophet Adam from all unsure of soil on earth so that his descendant have many variant wether in their phisicaly or in their characteristics. The lesson is we should respected any kind of differences and be wise on that.
4. During 40 years prophet Adam was only body without soul. So it’s makes devil and angel had very big curiousity on it, especially devil, even he admire it, what kind of creature? He thought. Then devil hit the body, suddenly sounds was come out from forward and backward. So we could knew that the first characteristic of human is can’t forbear their self. That was make devil thought, If Allah let me teasing him in future, it would be easy for me to beat him, said devil. The lesson is, it was very human if we can’t forbear ourself
5. And talking about forbear there was other lesson we can take from the creation of the first human. Allah SWT gave Adam everything, EVERYTHING, except one, a tree, a fruit tree. Al Quran never mention it’s name, but devil was named it as Khuldi tree, the meaning was immortal tree. Alloh SWT said, “Eats (qullu) everything, but don’t even closed to (laa taqrobu) that tree”. This sentence had very deep philosophy, for everything Adam allowed to got it, Allah said Eat (qullu) but for Adam forbidden to got it Alloh said Don’t even close to (laa taqrobu). It had meaning, even you had very strong faith you can felt down, so don’t even close to what forbidden. The lesson is for who can’t forbear theirself so move away, don’t even dare to close it, because it bring big chance to felt you down in the dark of sorrow.
6. From HR Turmudzi, told that when Allah SWT rub Adam’s back so that drop all the human soul until the judgement day. One of the soul interested Adam to questioned, “who is he?” “He is Dawud”, Alloh said. “How long his age?” Adam questioned again, “he would live until 60” Alloh Answered, because of Adam felt pity he said “Give him my 40 years”. In the future Adam forgot what he was said, he forgot not deny. The lesson is forget and forgotten is very human, it’s one of human characteristics just like Adam did.
Well, sure there were would be so many lesson we can take from the creation of first human. But it would be not enough space and time to write over it so from that story we could take conclutions, which are:
1. We should respected Friday as a special day in Islam.
2. We should not insult anyone because of their weaknesses.
3. We should respected any kind of differences and be wise on that.
4. It was very human if we can’t forbear ourself.
5. Who can’t forbear theirself so move away, don’t even dare to close it, because it bring big chance to felt you down in the dark of sorrow.
6. Forget and forgotten is very human.
What an advice for me. May Alloh give me strength to implemented a good value of the story. And it was very peaceful day when I don’t even close with the forbidden one. Amiin.
· Retell from Tafseer Ibn Katheer.
· I mess my grammatical, especially at past perfect future tense,,, hehe,,, give me a favour if you deserve too, jazakumulloh khoir. (Imalia)